In today’s very competitive LiveScan business environment, it often takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Earning the Certified LiveScanÃ‚Â® designation is a way to stand out to prospective customers and show them you have in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals ofÃ‚Â the fingerprinting and LiveScan business and care about standards of professionalism.
To be eligibleÃ‚Â and keep you Certified LiveScanÃ‚Â® Designation you must complete our in-person training or have a master trainer come to your office and complete the following, but not limited to:
- A site visit to prove you operate from a real location.
- A security audit to ensure you have processes and procedures in place to prevent identity theft.
- All operators of equipmentÃ‚Â undergo aÃ‚Â comprehensive background and credit check.
- Provide proof of insurance acceptable to the issues of the designation
- Have not used the Certified LiveScanÃ‚Â® mark without authorization.
- A complete application and agreementÃ‚Â signed to become a channel partner
For more information on the Certified LiveScanÃ‚Â® and the fees associated with obtaining our exclusive designation please contact us at 1-855-722-6695.